“If you fail at what you have done 200 times… you are just careless” – Abhijit Bhaduri – Founder, Abhijit Bhaduri & Associates.
Sketch Artist, Speaker, Author, Innovation Consultant, Learning Specialist – Abhijit has walked his talk and experimented many times, succeeded at many, failed at some. Much sought after equally for the many hats he dons, he continues to learn, redefine and shape his uniqueness like no other. Hear Abhijit share the #Top3Practices that have helped him create his unique expertise and brand.
This video has been recorded for KRISIN STAR LEADER SERIES, 2018. Production & Music: Adya Sinha & Arnav Vaidyanathan.
Abhijit Bhaduri is a keynote speaker, facilitator & HR leader with global experience in talent management with demonstrated ability to deliver business outcomes. He has a Distinctive competency in how to influence organisation culture (especially post mergers and acquisitions) & Employer Branding.
• Forbes describes him as “one of the most interesting Globalists”.
• LinkedIn voted him as a must know writer. More than 800,000 followers on LinkedIn and Twitter follow his short form articles and sketches.
SHRM describes him as the No 1 influencer on social media in 2018.
• SAP describes him as a “Digitalist” thought leader. He has led teams for Microsoft, Colgate and PepsiCo across different countries in the world.
For seven years he was the Chief Learning Officer of Wipro, a $7-billion-dollar firm with more than 175,000 employees of more than 90 nationalities across 54 countries. Voted as among the top ten learning professionals in the world. No 1 ranking inAsia.
Books and Publications
1. The Digital Tsunami: David Rogers, faculty at Columbia Business School says,
“If you haven’t rethought your approach to talent in the digital era, read this book and get started.”
2. Don’t Hire the Best: This best-seller explains how to hire talented leaders for the
C-Suite. The American psychologist Robert Hogan says, “For those of youwho believe in data based solutions to crucial organizational problems, this book is for you.
3. Written articles for Harvard Business Review, Forbes and Wall Street Journalon themes of jobs, innovation, digital disruption and leadership.
Columns and Blogs
• Weekly blog for Times of India The Economic Times and YourStory
• Monthly column for People Matters & Business Line
• Articles published by DDI, SHRM, Harvard Business Review (Ascend)
Advisory and Teaching
• Advisor to the Executive Doctoral Program of erstwhile Wharton and currently the Graduate School of Education, Penn State University, US.
• Advisor to Fortune 500 companies on leadership and strategic talent management. Advisor and coach to business leaders in US, Europe, and Asia Pacific
• Taught doctoral students at Graduate School of Education at Penn State University, US.
• Addressed students at IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland
• Taught at Executive Education program of Wharton. Addressed students of Duke and New York University’s Business School. Faculty for business leaders at executive education programs at IIM, Bangalore.
1. TEDx talk: What Makes Us Happy
2. Keynote Speaker at the Lift Conference, Geneva
3. Keynote Speaker at INK Conference ; NASSCOM; ATD